Not able to listen
Dear sir I'm not able to listen fro my left year from past 3 to 4 years kindly help me there any treatment for it ........... . . . . . .
26 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der shud investigate u for hearing tests like rinnes webers audiogram. .. to differentiate between conductive and sensory neural hearing loss....any pathology in auditory apparatus kindly consult ent specialist......depending upon the diagnosis treatment will be adviced to u...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?