Nose bleed
Early morning when I do bhastrika pranayam there is fresh blood( bright red and in liquid like water) some times along with mucus(white). But there is no blood when i cough after that in my sputum. This has start happening for past week earlier this was not the case. Kindly guide the reason for this

Dr. B. M. Lava

Sir, You need to be examined for proper advice. What treatment have you taken. Get back to me with details.
Dr. Mitesh Asnani
Homeopath 10 yrs exp Gandhinagar
Hello, Avoid bhastrika pranaya ,do anulomb vilomb .Avoid cold water ,cold drinks, Ice cream etc.If then remain homoeopathy is having treatment will let you know.