Neuropathy
I am having neurological disorder facing problem in walking running getting up climbing stairs and loss of bulk from lower limbs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Your question is more like a sentence and also it doesn't make any sense. You will have to gove a more detailed history and also a detailed clinicak examination along with some tests will also be needed. Kindly cosnult  a neurologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.