Neurologist

Three yrs. back I used to have a problem in my head whenever I chewed something. But from last seven months, I have a pain in my head, which is not so much to take a painkiller, and is not much less too. I m having a hearing problem mostly in my left ear. I hear a humming sound always. Normally I have minus power in my eye, but now my eye sight has become hazy. I m always having a vomiting tendency. And the latest is that I can feel that I m losing my sense, and just after a few minutes I again regain my senses. And now the intensity of the pain in my head has also increased. I m losing my memory also. Can u plz tell me what m I suffering from??

Doctor Answers (1) on Neurologist

Sagar KS Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, it looks like cochlear and other cns problems. Go for CT brain scan once. Go for hearing tests, eye tests, and complete cns examination, cbc ,and csf examination. You need to undergo complete evaluation. Kindly consult neurophysician and ent surgeon for furthur evaluation and treatment.