For the past one month my mom has been experiencing a weird sensation in her right arm. I would begin to describe the sensation as the arm falling asleep, but it definitely is not the same feeling.There is no tingling, no burning, and no pain. There is no loss of sensation, when She touches her arm during these episodes everything feels normal to the touch.There is no numbness at all and this sensation is only felt in the right arm and nowhere else in the body. This occurs an average 6 times a day, each episode lasting for a minute or so. She has cervical spondylosis and the associated neck stiffness and occasional neck pain. Could you please let me know what this could be and what we would need to do.

Doctor Answers (1) on Neurological

Dr Vasanth Kumar Chennai | Physiotherapist
Dear enquirer, Greetings, the briefing enumerates some underlying muscle dysfunction on the neck region. Which shall be addressed and cleared through musculoskeletal treatment. However, only after the proper differential diagnosis we shall reach a conclusion. I would suggest you to visit a therapist to get it sorted. Cheers.