Neuro or psycho prob
I have headache in left side of my head from two years. Taking treatment from psychiatrist and taking medicines provided by that doctor but that is not working I'm still in pain and sad... Headache is only left side of head. It is continuously only sometimes feel gud. All check up ct scan eye check up are normal. No other medical problem. Health nd body is gud. Sleep timing is very late from 12am to 1am but take enough sleep. What is my problem and its solution pls suggest me

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  It could be due to migraine. What medications are you currently taking? We need a detailed history. I would suggest you consult a neurologist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help you better. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.