Nerve problem and Eye ach

My mom has slip disc problem with back and knee pains.Her legs and hands go numb and she has been of complaining eye ache,eye ball to be precise. She is on homeo for quite sometime now
views-icons 64 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon for clinical examination and for investigations and to asses extent of disc herniation... Its treated mainly by conservative methods by pain medication, Physiotherapy, traction etc...A very small number of people with herniated disks eventually need surgery. Your doctor may suggest surgery if conservative treatments fail to improve your symptoms after six weeks...consult opthalmologist for eye symptoms they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?