Negativity/Anger

Unfavorable events happened & at a point I broke down. Unable to think clearly, or positively. Feel stuck now, quietly living in circles. Have trouble moving from bed n getting ready in the morning, this turns into anxiety & upper back ache anytime during the day, have become forgetful, helpless and lost the best in me

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi Sorry to hear your problem. Madam, did you check for hypothyroidism? It is one of the reasons, along with other hormonal imbalance. Try doing breathing exercises. Though can consult me at Surabhi Speciality Homeopathy We can bring you back your displaced harmony

Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent negativity from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help prevent a relapse of symptoms. Consult Psychiatrist...