Need 2nd Opinion for TB

Hi, My father has been admitted in a known hospital. He has been diagnosed for Desciminated Tuberculosis. He also has been an alcoholic for 20years and he had been treated for Liver Crihhosis. Doctors are very unclear and not helping me understanding what the prognosis can be. I am the only wage earner in the family and this is taking a severe toll on the finances. Have already spent huge amounts of money and they are telling us to keep him here again for 30 days more. He is in MICU for 6 days now..

Doctor Answers (2) on Need 2nd Opinion for TB

Dr. Arun R Bangalore | General Physician
Hi,i understand your situation. Suggest you to upload the reports and treatment history. Also treatment in a teaching hospital will be more economical
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello understand your problem but it seems like you're going through a lot of things because you said disseminated TBas well as cirrhosis.. it's better that you attach the reports so that I can see once and what is the ongoing treatment now... anderson's you are telling about your financial constraints I would suggest you to go to a government set up like a victory hospital so that that factor would come down and you'll also get the best of treatment thank you