Neck lump right side
I have hyperthyroid from last 3 Years having tab eltroxin 50 is there is any chance that i had any type of cance i qm smoking from last 4 years.i have a lump in my neck right side of neck.

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 23 yrs exp Kolkata

RX Treat :-Adel 6(Germany) Dosa :-20 drops with some water 6am & 6pm daliy.(One years) SOS docter adv S.k.ghosh.19.4.2016.

Hello, eltroxin is a levothyroxin which is used in Hypothyroidism as a substitute for thyroxine due to low harmone level , not used in hyperthyroidism ,lumb examination is required to comment on it , FNAC fine needle aspiration cytology is gold standard procedure to know the status of thyroid nodule ,get it done and consult general surgeon.