Nausea and vomiting
From last 15 days i can't eat proper food(like chapati, rice) because every time i think to eating proper food i feel like i am gonna vomit even sometimes i did even when i ate fruits only. I met a doctor and he did some blood test and reports came today. My next appointment is on Saturday. My ESR level  is 60.

Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi ESR is a non specific test . It is increased in many conditions like anaemia, inflammation ,infection or any auto immune disease. Its significance is in follow up of treatment. we should correlate with your other reports and examination for cause.