Nausea and sickness after screen time
I have to spend quite some time on my laptop everyday due to work, almost 7-8 hours. After using the computer for this long I start feeling nauseated and sick in the stomach. Sometimes my head feels heavy too. This has been going on for a few months now. I would like to know what this is and any way I can prevent it because its really hampering my work and health.

It could be related to improper posture during work. Avoid sitting continuously for 8 hours. Try taking small breaks during work to move around.
Consult online for detailed discussion and prescription medicine.

Detailed Evaluation needed
headache ???