Nasal bleeding

Just a few minutes back, I bled a lot through my nose. The blood was of lumpy consistency, mixed with a bit of nasal mucus. Currently, I am having a bad headache and feeling weak and dizzy (with vertigo like symptoms). I stay alone with no helping hand nearby. Would like to know the reason of such occurrences as historically, I have had many instances of bleeding nose out of nowhere. Any tips to curb/prevent it will be really appreciated. Any drugs/medication/remedy to be had as of now to control the situation? (Condition update: no nasal bleeding happening now, yet feeling dizzy and weak)

Doctor Answers (1) on Nasal bleeding

Anindya Mukherjee Kolkata | Consultant Physician
Now- drink plenty of water.. just press your nose from outside by thumb and index finger for 5 minutes. A bit later- consult a MD MEDICINE PHYSICIAN. Examination is required to find the cause and treat it