Name and address fr oprtn

Prblms - haras, masa on genital area and pakhandar evry prblm is on genital are and we want to do an operation for that can u send me bst names of doctors with addrs and contact no....
views-icons 145 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Name and address fr oprtn

doctor profile image
Dr. Ameet Thakkar Mumbai | General Physician
You can go to any nearby reputed Tertiary Care Centre and ask for a surgeon to do the job. He would tell you the best line of treatment suitable for you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?