My wife has endometriosis

My wife has been suffering from endometriosis for past couple of years and she had gone for laproscopic surgery last year to remove the sist but sists came back after two months and since then se has been taking medication including 3 injections of Zoladex but nothing worked for her. Plz suggest what can be done???
views-icons 54 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on My wife has endometriosis

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hey, Treatment for endometriosis is usually with medications or surgery. The approach you and your doctor choose will depend on the severity of your signs and symptoms and whether you hope to become pregnant, harmonal therapy include hormonal contraceptives, Gnrh analogue, medoxyprogesterone, conservative surgery to remove as much endometriosis as possible while preserving your uterus and ovaries (conservative surgery) may increase your chances of success.  Warm baths and a heating pad can help relax pelvic muscles, reducing cramping and pain. Take pain killers when its required
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?