liver-icon
My total bilirubin is 1.7
My total bilirubin is 1.7. Is it high or normal. SGPT and SGOT are 20. Does this report tell me that I have jaundice

Dr. Harisha N L
Hello...I understand your concern towards your health and I appreciate it...there are many causes for jaundice including hepatitis from viruses like Hep A,B,C,alcoholic behavior,high lipid diet,smoking affects your liver indirectly, it may also be due cholecystitis, cholelithiasis etc...here bilirubin is mildly elevated may be due infection... Consult nearest physician with all reports they will do the needful.