My tongue getting dry
Hi sir, I am Sagar, recently I recovered from dengue fever, once I got discharged from the hospital,now i am feeling my tongue getting dry. What will be the reason for this. Could you please suggest me to become normal.

Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

It could be because of dehydration. Drink 4 litres of water every day and you should be fine

Hello there. I can understand your concern. It could be because of what is called the convalescence or may be you are not drinking enough water. I would suggest you take a tab. Glutanase once a day after food for 10days and drink plenty of water. In a day or two you will feel better. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Dry tongue while sleeping