My son is 2yrs 5mth old;
Recently we discovered that he is not responding to any sound. So we consulted a doctor , who suggested for several test 'bera, assr' which suggested that my son is 90% deaf. We have preserved the stem cell. If any thing can be done to cure.

Hello, I am sorry for this, But an afraid that after getting confirmed that you baby boy is 90% deaf. There's nothingness can do with the stem cell. The only way to get back your sons hearing is by implants or machinesm for this you need to attend deaf clinic to get your sons problem evaluated before he knows that he is deaf. Thank you