My pennis uprside

Hi. My age 21  I'm watching bf in mobile weekly once,  and I am working I'm my hand .but I am not satisfied be cause my pennies uper. Skin can't come in full back side. 70% it come to back side 30% skin not coming in back proper . Pls give any tips pls pls ..
views-icons 731 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. D. K. Singh
General Physician 4 yrs exp Jhansi
ur condition is called as phimosis. it is normally present in childhood & disappears during puberty. in some individuals it remains even after puberty.. the definitive treatment is surgical correction.. but some cases can be treated by topical creams.. send my a photograph of your penis. i'll prescribe u cream to apply on it, & ur condition will be treated in 2 months without surgery..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
6/6 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?