My one chest is big

I am underweight and skinny ... who should I consult... pls suggest. Wht should I eat ... and if any test to be done
views-icons 226 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

You could be having a condition called Gynecomastia which would need a surgical intervention. You need to consult a surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?