My little girl 6 yr old

I have been without my daughter for 2 weeks now and I have started hearing things from her she needs or wants me todo for her and or actually thinking that I am seeing her while im wide awake and the moment I do what is asked or try to answer back to her about whatever it may be iys like i all the sudden realize that she isn't here nor do i see her nor is she asking me things todo for her or todo with her. What is the sign from all this im so lost confused and hurting from all of it???

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Why are you away from your child? All these what you are facing are just hallucinations. Visual as well as auditory hallucinations. I hope you are not abusing any substance. Unite with your child, consuot a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.