My hands are so rough
I am a girl buy my hands are so rough when we play blind fold they easily detect my hands and say I identified you by your rough hands comapred to every girl my hands are rough . What can I do for preventing this.

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello possible causes like icthyosis...psoriasis or disease related to dryness should be ruled out keep yourself hydrated by drinking more of liquids and fruit juices consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment I hope this helps to solve your problem better to apply moisturiser.