My frnd dheerndr problem
My frnd deerndr facing more problems regarding his penis , his penis have more pain and swaling also have some dark red of his top poind , pls give suggestions for him

Hi, your friend is suffering from Balanoposthtitis i.e : In the uncircumcised male, balanitis (inflammation of the glans, the rounded head of the penis) and posthitis (inflammation of the foreskin) usually occur together as balanoposthitis: inflammation of both the glans and foreskin. Cleaning of the penis is done by gently, not forcibly, retracting the foreskin. The foreskin should be retracted only to the point where resistance is met. Kindly consult your surgeon....