My frnd bited me on back

My frnd bited me on back below the shoulder very harshly.. what is the problem with it.. it is little bit swelled and painful.. help me plz..
views-icons 58 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well depending on the extent and depth of the bite we suggest to get the wound cleaned and also take a tt injection...but for that I need to examine the wound once so that I can see exactly how it is
Next Steps
it's better you meet a physician or a surgeon just to get the wound examined..thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?