My eyes turns red oftenly
I want to know the reason why my eyes turns red more oftenly. Whenever am very much tired, it happens.

helloo... eyes turnin red wen evr ur tired is a normal phenomenon...it implies dat ur in stress nd straining ur eyes... catchup wid good sleep... keep urself hydrated... sometimes due to allergy or pollution also dis happens... u can consult an ophthalmologist
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi it looks like you are allergic to dust o something in the surrounding . avoiding allergen n and some anti histamines would help you with your problem . If symptoms still persist consult ophthalmologist.