My Beta HCG levels are 309.1 mIU/ml
My LMP is 3rd March and I missed my periods. I did home pregnancy test on 5th April and the result is positive and also BETA HCG test on 5th April and the levels are 309.1 mIU/ml. I want to know : 1. If the results are Positive or Negative? 2. If it is positive than is it healthy pregnancy?

Hi, Reports are positive for pregnancy. Consult your obstetrician and get yourself examined and evaluated for pregnancy. You may need to get an ultrasound and other basic investigations. Tab folvite 5mg once daily..

10 miu pregnancy test Beta hcg levels after ivf