My 9 years son wet d bed
My son 9 years old, he eat all vegetable, he did not like non-veg. But every early in the morning he su-su on the bed and sleep even he wet the bed, what to do for the said problems.

hello there. the habit of bed wetting usually goes away as kids grow, in some early and in some ppl a little late. you need to consult a paediatrician and get him examined. additionally make sure he sleeps with a empty bladder. and make it a habit of waking him up once in the night for urinating, eventually it will become a habit for him and he will start doing it on his own. regards