Muscle wasting
I was attacked with Limphadentis TB one and half years ago. Doctor suggested me medication for 9 months. In the middle of the medication suddenly I noticed that my right side of the body muscles were wasting with pain. It was present since one year. My right foot, leg jaw, thigh, waist, stomach, chest, neck, chin and jaw on right side are wasting gradually. I noticed clearly. I met several neurologist and they asked me to test MRI cirvical spine and Several X-Ray's Cirvucal spine. Such reports were clean and they suggested me some medicines. I used them for 4 months but no use. Even after I consulted some more doctors. They too tested MRI and X Ray's and they too said there no problem and no muscle wasting. My muscle wasting is minor and just started but muscle wasting is fact and true. Here doctors aren't believing my words and saying I have some physiological illusion. I am scared with my problem. I need to know which specialist shall I meet. Please suggest me solution.

Dr. Rupalini Sastry (PT)
Geriatric Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Bangalore Rural

How do you define wasting of muscles? Meet a physio.

Wasting sperm side effect Pain right side above wasting Rash around wasting