Muscle vibrations
Male ,31. I was on vacation and I walked a lot. After that I started feeling few movement or vibration and mild pain in my left lateral thigh muscles. What's this and how to treat this?

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, The vibrations that you are feeling are due to muscle exhaustion. It usually happens when you over work. It will gradually reduce and stop once the muscles are sufficiently relaxed.
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
under ordinary course this is just muscle exhaustion.but you are having chondromalacia patella and hyperurecemia because of this i cant come to the conclusion in online.visit internal medicine specialist for further evaluation.