Mumps or swelling
There is swelling on lower left side on my face since 3 weeks so one of the doctor asked to get a OPG Xray and found out wisdom teeth is growing in horizontally both side so he referd me a dentist and dentist removed my left side wisdom teeth and removed bactera frm swelling bt still its same suggest me what to do next

Hey, its not mump ,mump is viral infection which occurs in childhood and its self limited , after removal of tooth swelling appears around site and it takes time to subside , take pain killers for time being