Multi follicular ovary
I do not get regular periods i took treatment from an ayurveda hospital but its of no use. What should i do. Is there any solution to my problem?

Dr. Govind Singh Raghvanshi
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Kanpur

Yes I have solution for pcod. Because of pcod your period is irregular. Pcod treatment is aproximat 3-6 month course of combination of various ayurvedic medicine and hurbs so if you want then contact to me
Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Ayurveda 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Yes their is solution for your problem only when you explain all your symptoms. This condition is called Arthavanasha in Ayurveda, even though ovum present in ovary its not matured & released. Ayurveda treatment will be successful only when they diagnose in Ayurveda approach & treat the condition. Visit the clinic with reports to find a solution!