Mouth ulcersand pimple
Hi my frnd had canker sore for the first time and a pimple in eye lids he is not in blore he went out of station no proper food and water he visited doctor doctor gave limber and canker got cured but his eye pimple is still there

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Is it in the upper lid or lower lid? It could be a stye. If you had attached a picture along with this question we would have suggested better. As of now ask him to apply a ocupol eye oimtment over the area twice a day and consult a ophthalmologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.