Motions, gas trouble

Hello doctor, 2 weeks back I had vomiting and loose motions due to food poisoning. I took tablets and it controlled. But from that day onwards I am having loose stools daily 2 times in the morning and some times before going to bed. I feel the food I eat is not getting digested or absorbed. From last 2 days when I eat food I feel burning sensation. From last one year I am facing problems like burping and farts and some times chest pain. Also I get loose stools when I have milk. Can u suggest me a immediate solution for loose stools and also suggest me diet to control my problem in feature. Also I would like to ask you does taking curd and butter milk cause lactose intolerance ?

Hi..... Eat smaller, more-frequent meals. If you experience frequent indigestion, try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.... Take care with dairy products. If you're lactose intolerant, try substituting yogurt for milk. Or use an enzyme product to help break down lactose....