sexual-counselling-icon
Monthly period
My wife does not get her monthly period since last two month while she did pregnancy test its show negative.I consult with nearest doctor she advices me to do pregnancy test but it shows negative and advice me to wait for Monday.I doubt that she can help us.Can you help me out my wife of this problem

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Don't make opinions about the doctor. If she is npt pregnant, then she should get her periods. Get a ultrasound scan done and consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.