Monkey bite
Monkey touched it's teeth on my right hand but there was little bit mark without blood.I wanted to know should I take anti rabies injection. I have already taken TT injection.please advise.

Treatment depends on the health status of the patient, the location of the bite and whether or not there is a suspicion of rabies in the monkey. The main principles of care include: early medical management including wound cleansing; prophylactic antibiotics to decrease infection risk; rabies post-exposure treatment depending on the animal vaccination status; administration of tetanus vaccine if the person has not been adequately vaccinated... Its better to get antirabies prophylaxis...