Mole on face

I have a mole on my cheek.. Can i make it fade away by using a banana peel applying on it. Does it really Effective? If not is there any way to get rid of it???

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, Moles, often called "beauty marks" or "birth marks," are pigmented skin growths that may be completely flat or project above the skin surface. Typically, they may range in color through the entire spectrum of browns, from fawn-colored to extremely dark brown. Ocassionally, they may even be blue or nearly black. Removing them for cosmetic purposes, particularly from the face and neck, is a routine, simple, in-office procedure that takes few minutes to perform. There are few techniques to remove it like scalpel sculpting, may be excision (procedure depends on plastic surgeon) but should keep in mind about the chances of recurrence. So please consult a plastic surgeon.