MISSED DEVIRY 10MG DOSE
Hi my periods are irregular from past 2 months last month also Dr advised me to take deviry 10mg twice a day for 5days similarly this month also I didn't had my periods and I took the medicine however I missed the evening dose..kindly suggest what to do or what would happen if a dose is missed?

Please Do sonography of abdomen to rule out any underlying pathology. You can stop deviary at present and can wait for periods I will suggest few points...to regularise your menstrual cycle. Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily with relaxed mind Do pranayam and yoga daily Do perineal and pelvic exercises daily Take carrots and beet root juice daily Take Cap evecare by Himalaya 2 Twice a day for 3 to 6 mths Ashokarishta 20 ml Twice a day for 6 mths Lohasav 10 ml Twice a day for 3 months Reconsult with reports

Pristis missed dose symptoms