Mintop forte minoxidil
I've started using minoxidil since yesterday.. But I saw on Google its side effects. It says there will be unusual and unexpected weight gain due to water retention. Does it always happen? Because obviously I don't want a gain in my weight.. Please explain :/ a detailed answer would really be appreciated. Thank you so much..

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. The adverse effects mentioned with the drugs and lotions do not always happen. They seldonmly occur. With minoxidil most common adverse effect encountered is skin irritation. Continue using the medication and follow a healthy diet. Don't let it affect you. However if you see any serious changes kindly consult your dermatologist for further evaluation.