Minimal chest pain..
Hi sir. first of all thankz for your addressing all d questions of all users.. myself recently 1months having some chest pain kinda pinching feeling in left chest, i consult cardiologist who taken ecg and 2d echo and result was normal.. and went for gastroenlogist explained my problem doctor replied it's related to gastric problem so ur having pain in left chest same time i am facing some gastric problem also indigestion and some difficult as more burbing, i dont have any other sympotms expect pain at chest..some time feeling gas space occurred and hitting my chest inside and having pain.. is this curable with prescribed medicine now by my gastroentologist for 15 days or shall i need to precautious more ..please advice.. thankz in advance..

Hello there...i understand your concern...try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Avoid stress,consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..do regular exercises...take pantaprazole 40 mg twice daily before food with above....consult physician if symptoms persists.