Mild fever at random time
Hi, For the past couple of weeks i have been experiencing a mild fever and fatigue at random times of day ,specially before or after lunch , No other symptoms can you please suggest what might be wrong. I recently had blood and urine test but the result shows everything as normal,I was just concerned if evrything is ok

helloo.. wen ur body is working continously...or undergoin sme strain or stress ur temp tends to be high...so it implies dat ur body metabolism rate is running high... nothin to wrry i suppose... record d temp and note it... meet d physician is prob persists
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi Stress and working more than threshold Will result in mild increase in temperature and fatigue. monitor your temperature . if u find significant rise consult physician .