Migraine (medicine addict

My mother is taking librium ten , sibelium ten, tryptomer 25 for migraine on daily basis she also uses ciplar 10 for bp and cyra 20mg before breakfast the chemist told me that daily uses of these medicines r not good n she will become addicted to it is it true ? if yes then whats the alternative ?

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Hooghly

Rx R16(Germany) Dosage :-15drops with some water4time six month. Dr.S.k.ghosh,Practo.20.5.2016.

Hi...., the migraine treatment is usually long term.... Medications used to combat migraines fall into two broad categories: Pain-relieving medications. Also known as acute or abortive treatment, these types of drugs are taken during migraine attacks and are designed to stop symptoms that have already begun. Preventive medications. These types of drugs are taken regularly, often on a daily basis, to reduce the severity or frequency of migraines....