Migraine headache

Sir I am suffering from migraine headache from last 1.5 year. The headache is continuous in nature means it's happened 24hours on left side. From last 1.5 year I was not OK even for one day. Please help me to get rid of this problem. I also have mri report but there is nothing in that report

Doctor Answers (1) on Migraine headache

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..., Self-care measures can help ease the pain of a migraine headache. Try muscle relaxation exercises. Relaxation may help ease the pain of a migraine headache. Relaxation techniques may include progressive muscle relaxation, meditation or yoga. Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well. Rest and relax. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming on. Place an ice pack wrapped in a cloth on the back of your neck and apply gentle pressure to painful areas on your scalp...Consult Neurologist for medications..