Might have ADHD
A doctor had diagnosed me with ADHD but I would like to go for a second opinion. Which specialist should be consulted for a second opinion?

Dr. Amisha Mirchandani
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Thane

Hello I understand your concerns We have many good homeopathic medicines for ADHD to treat it completely from the root itself without any harmful sideeffects that are part of conventional medicines Please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally also Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi As you are already been disgnosed to be having ADHD …You will have to consult neurologist for opinion as well as treatment ….