Might have ADHD

A doctor had diagnosed me with ADHD but I would like to go for a second opinion. Which specialist should be consulted for a second opinion?
views-icons 44 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi As you are already been disgnosed to be having ADHD …You will have to consult neurologist for opinion as well as treatment ….  
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?