Meralgia paresthetica
I have problems with this..is permanent treatment r available in homoeopathy..i attach my pain symptoms in photo. Plz help me out Sir / madam..thx

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Kolkata
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no It is absolutely cureable
Hi.... Conservative treatment is effective for most of the patients and helps in getting rid of the pain within a few weeks to months. Conservative measures include: Wearing loose clothing...Losing excess weight... Corticosteroid injections are given in severe cases, where the symptoms persist despite conservative treatment. These injections help in reducing pain and inflammation....