Meralgia Parasthetica
Dear Doctors, I have been diagnosed with meralgia Parasthetica and I am having burning sensation on my both thighs. I am going for a Nerve Comduction study in 2 days. While googling about the problem, I found that some patients tells its very difficult to cure it. So I just stopped googling and bit worried now. Is meralgia Parasthetica curable? Is it really a serious disorder? Would really appreciate a reply. Thanks

Hello.. Well it's a problem which occurs due the trapping of the nerve beneath the ligament...i understand that it is very painful mono neuropathy condition..but then it zn be surely diagnosed by the nerve conduction study...do not Google about it...once it is confirmed your orthopaedician or neurologist only will give you all the details about how to go ahead with the treatment...thank you