Menstruation problem
Writing in behalf of my wife. My wife is suffering from irregular periods. She don't have any pain in stomach or symptoms of periods. Few months ago we consulted a gynecologist and the doctor suggested given some medication. But after she finished the course it the same problem started. can we go for Homeopathic tretmt

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi There are many reasons for irregular periods. It may be simple low Hb levels in blood or hormonal, like hypothyroidism or other Even cysts in ovaries can cause irregular periods. It is better off she can consult in person. You can consult me at Surabhi Speciality Homeopathy