Memry los n lck of cncntr

I feel lke i hve been lossin my memory Frm d past 12 mnths may b I dnt seem to find thngs intrstin n der for i dnt stre any memory in my head. My eye sght is weakend Ears r also kinda dull N i feel lke i m loosin a part of myslf I use d head phnes evrytme i go out n it ll b in high pitch i feel depressed mre often

Everyone forgets things at some time. Some degree of memory problems, as well as a modest decline in other thinking skills, is a fairly common part of aging. There's a difference, however, between normal changes in memory and the type of memory loss associated with Alzheimer's disease and related disorders. And some memory problems are the result of treatable conditions. Get active. Physical activity and exercise may reduce symptoms in depression-related conditions. Consider walking, jogging, swimming, gardening, or taking up another activity or exercise that you enjoy. Avoid drugs and alcohol. It may seem like alcohol or drugs lessen depression-related symptoms, but in the long run they generally worsen them. Talk with your doctor or therapist if you need help with alcohol or drug abuse. If you're experiencing memory problems, talk to your doctor to get a timely diagnosis and appropriate care. Consult Psychiatrist...