Memory Loss
Hello I am 12th science student from Mumbai India...I am facing difficulties in remembering learnt things...I forgot many learnt things including the formulas of mathematics many concepts in physics chemistry...I learnt same thing many times revised many times...but I forgot ..what should I do to improve my memory??

Hello There. I can understand your concern, mathematics is difficult for many people including me. you just need to practise more and more. do pranayama and Meditation daily. also, you can take a cap. Brain DHA once a day after food for 10 days. cap. Revital once a day after food. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 29 yrs exp Mumbai

You can take Iron B12 and Vitamin D3 tablets. Also you need to focus more as I believe of you can remember film songs and movies you can remember mathematics too.