Memory Blocks
Sometimes i lose track of things. Names of people & places known to me that are not generally recalled. Also misplace and forget. But sometimes I backtrack my memory to recall. Short span of concentration but strong in short spans. I believe I have some kind of onset of Alzheimer's disease.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi at your age Alzheimer's disease is very unlikely...nothing to worry much it's just a concentration issue...have a good sleep,eat regularly,management of stress in balanced way...if symptoms persists long you may require counseling by psychiatrists they will teach you specific measures to increase your memory and concentration
Dr. Hithysh BM
hello I ve gone through ur case symptoms suggestive of anomial apphasia....u r not able to recall names coz of some other memory is obstructing it at the same time.... its definitely not alzheimers consult a psychiatrist....