Medical examine
Hello, sir I want a medical certificate in which my weight, height, BMI, eyeside, hearing power are written. So, plzz tell me about the doctors who can give me the same. It's necessary for filling a job form in aviation.
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
U can go to any qualified General Physician who will do the needful that u asked.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?